Monday, April 9, 2007

12 Hour Bus Ride=

Well, I just got home from a long trip to New Mexico. It was a water polo tourn. It was fun and all but we drove all the way down there to play Murray in the championships. No offense to Murray, but we could have just played each other here in utah for alot less money.
Now to the bus ride part. Everyone on the bus was cuddling with one another. I was grossed out. EWWWWWWWW!!! I just couldn't believe it! It smelled terrible to the point I wanted to die!!!!!! It smelled like boys!!!!!!ewww. And there were girls who I wouldn't even expect to cuddle with boys i didn't even expect. GROSS!!!!!!!!!! That is all i can say...GROSS

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, it sounds alot like the Middle Passage.

So..........who did you cuddle with?

Nedge said...

Ha ha ha! Lauren, Natalie cuddled with...moi.

I agree on the whole cuddling thing. Ugh. Talk about cootay exchange! I'm so tired of it all...HORMONES! Bwa ha ha ha!