Sunday, April 22, 2007

MORP

So...last night we had MORP. It was pretty fun. My date was hilarious... He was making me crack up the whole night. So for our day date... we went Laser Tagging. It was totally fun. I have never been laser tagging before. I wasn't very good but it was still fun. Then we the girls had an unexpected water polo game against Colorado. That was like the funnest game that I have ever played in. It was funny to have our coach make fun of us all due to the fact that we took our dates. He said if you don't score in the game...you will be sure to score tonight. AHHHHHHHHH. Luckily I scored in the game so I didn't have to score at night. After that game... I had the best chocolate doughnut ever. The frosting just melted in you mouth. Oh...so good!!! For dinner... we had hamburgers and hot dogs. I was way excited for dinner. It sounded so good and tasted so good. We also had the great tasting brownies. I swear that I gained at least 5 pounds. I wasn't too impressed with the dance. The music was terrible. It was just this Rap stuff. I didn't even know half the songs and it was just a bunch of head banging, dirty dancing music. My date and I were disgusted. There was only ONE slow dance. I was disappointed. So my date and I left early and went to Cold Stone. It was good ice cream. His ice cream was huge. He got the biggest size with a waffle bowl. Cotton candy flavored with gummy bears. It was quite funny watching him eat it. Over all though it was a fun day.

4 comments:

Nedge said...

Sweet!
Yes, I was overly, very disgusted with the music. I hated it! They only did one slow dance? Ugh!
Why can't we seem to be able to get a decent DJ? It makes me so mad!

I'm glad you had some fun at cold stone while I had fun at...your house! ha ha!

Annie said...

I want to see a picture.

Staples said...

Okay... When pictures come... I will charge $1 to see each one... the group and individual. J/k. I will show pics to those who would like to see.

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmm, Cold Stone. Aren't you glad I didn't say, "MMMMMmmmmmmmmm, Rap Music"? That would've been bad. I want to see pictures too. Do you take VISA?