Sunday, April 15, 2007

SUNDAY MEETINGS

So with spring break last week and stuff... meetings were canceled on sunday. I had 3 meetings today. It was so long. I had one this morning that wasen't bad cause I can handle morning stuff... but right after church while I was enjoying a nice steak and baked potatoes dinner... I got called to duty at the stake center at 4:30. I was there from 4:30 to almost 7 pm. EEEKKK. It was fun to plan stuff that you the reader don't have a clue what I am talking about. But meetings are tough. EXCEPT when you have those great meetings when you get food. Like at me steak meetings today... we got these cookie bars at the camp meeting... then we got these brownie from stake youth comittee. They were pretty good brownies except when the leader mentioned that they were left over from the general young womens broadcast. Eww. I was hungry for chocolate though. Kenzie is a little kid who probably isn't even reading this.
I really love when you get food from church. Especially luncheons like after a Missionary farewell or baby blessing. There is always gooooood food. My favorites is like meat and cheese on mormon rolls. Well, to make a long story... I am having a bit of the sunday night blues.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You are so random dude!

Nedge said...

The Suuuuundaaaay Night Balooooooos! (singing off-key to an unknown tune...making it up as I go...) I've got the sundaaay nigghhhiiiiiite balooooos....they hurt me reeall bad.....