Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sanjaya Malakar, Scissors, and Stuff

I don't even know how in the heck to spell his name. But his name is Sanjaya...he is STILL on American Idol...even when he shouldn't have made it on the the first place. On this very night, I was accused of voting for this terrible singer. I accused by my Young Women leader. (you know who you are cause you are probably reading this). I told her that I have a blog now and she was telling me to blog all this stuff. First of all... American Idol. I believe she said that she is going to hunt down all the Sanjaya voters. She apparently does not like this contestant. For those of you who don't know... this is what he looks like...

Dosen't he just give you the creeps?!?! I was also just listening to the news and they said that he is the most popular search item on the web right now. More popular than Justin Timberlake and Harry Potter they said. UGH...ewwww...

I was also told to blog about scissor cases. Who do you know has a scissors case. I know someone... they have 3 pairs. I don't really know what to write... I was just told to do it. They wise leaders of my ward were telling me that your cool if you have a scissors case.

This has truely been quite the day. I have just not been able to stop laughing all day. It is a great day to be alive. It will be even greater after Saturday when the terrible ACT test is over because then it is MORP!! YAHOO. Speaking of ACT tests... what in tarnation can a soul do to prepare the test? I just don't know. Advice is accepted between the hours of 2-4 am. Thank you and "As Sisters In Zion" That is the motto I live by.

4 comments:

Bing Math said...

Cool blog. I haven't really been watching American Idol since the very beginning episodes. I lose interest once the actual contest starts. Sorry to disappoint you and your young women's leader.

Nedge said...

American Idol?! What's that???

The ACT is the worst the first time. The second time is way better because you really know what to expect.
My advice concerning ACT? Take it at least twice. :)

Concerning MORP...I hope you have a BLAST! Keep behaving, and you'll do good.

Keep blogging. You're fresh and new...I love it!

Lauren said...

Hey, I have a message for you from Haylie Bowler. You need to change your settings so that anonymous people can leave comments, otherwise she cannont leave you comments.

Are you mad at me?

Anonymous said...

Yippee! You fixed your blog! I just love your new blog! My YW are great entertainment (next to my own children of course). OK--back to my commenting--Down with San-weirdo-jaya. Up with people who can sing.