Monday, April 16, 2007

Females

I have had a terrible day today. I just have not yet been able to understand the female human mind. Hormones...can anyone explain those to me. Females are very interesting people. I have a couple of females angry at me for simply not talking to them due to the fact that I had nothing to say today. It is quite funny to watch female who think they are in love but it is only infatuation. The there are some that are just so plain and honest..."I am infatuated"Well, hope I haven't scared you too much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe now is a good time for you to go watch that one girl-power movie, "Girls Just Wanna' Have Fun" (I've never actually seen it, I just know it's a sweet 80's movie about girls just wanting to have fun). Atleast it will make you want to wear side-ponytails and side-ponytails ALWAYS put people in a better mood. Do it now.

Nedge said...

"I'M INFATUATED!"
He he. I think I know who you're talking about...

"Just a moment. I hear people wanting something... ME!"

"I'm being spontan-you-us!"

Nedge said...

...no new blog yet? You said you would! Noooooo! Where's my entertainment for the day???!!!

Anonymous said...

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is about an MTV-like dance-off where the people who are stuck being partners and not favored to win end up winning and liking each other. There are lots of plaid skirts and rabid dogs! I highly recommend it! - Haley