Saturday, January 24, 2009

Battle of The Boy Bands

Were you a boy band freak? I was... I was totally in love and am still in love with The Backstreet Boys! THey were my absolute most favorite! And they were my first concert! OH YEAH!!! Best concert i ever went to. I thought i would put some videos up of the "Boy Bands" and i want to hear who you like the most? I liked them all but was mostly in love with the Backstreet Boys!
This is the backstreet boys... don't be surprised if you know the words

This is my Favorite NSYNC

And What about 98 DEGREES? The song does not start till about 1:34

2 comments:

rochelle said...

If I were decided between the three, I'd have to go with NSync. Hearing it reminds me of Josh and his fun dance videos! Cool idea, Natalie!

Bing Math said...

Your'e coo coo. One of these days I need to tell you my "bye bye bye" non-David Archuleta story.