Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Day of Sunbeams and first post of the new year.

So today is Sunday. It is the first Sunday of 2009. I am a primary teacher. I teach Sunbeams. New Sunday of the new year= NEW SUNBEAMS! I must say, I will miss the sunbeam alumni of 2008 but am totally looking forward to the sumbeam class of 2009. My wise mother was right, the first few sundays will be rough but the little ones will eventually warm up to you. In my class, I have 3 boys and 3 girls. I just wanted tell you a little bit about today. Well in sharing time, i had a kid, cute as can be. He was a little wiggle worm so i said he needed to come and sit by me. He said, "I'm not sitting by you" i couldn't help but laugh in my mind. It made my day. I am also blessed to have one boy in my class whom is going to be a challenge due to communication problems. But i think my partner and I will be soooo blessed if we get to know this little guy and he warms up to us. It will change our lives FOREVER. I pray for him that it is going to work out. Today, the little girls all of the sudden started feeling my legs. (a little weird) One of them all of the sudden asked, "are these your tights?" I said yeah and then they all started telling me about their tights they were all wearing. I am so looking forward to this class, its going to be challenging, but I think its going to be WAY worth it!!!

Now, this is my first post of the new year. YAHOO!!! I thought I would give you an update on myself and share some new years resolutions with you. I finished my first semester at the U and well it was not to bad. (I don't want to tell you my grades over the internet so if you want to know, you will have to come and find me) I am ready for my 2nd semester since i kinda know how to study now. I still work at the pool. WOW shocker there! :) Now i will share with you some resolutions,
1. Read and Finish the Book of Mormon. I have never done this before.
2. (this is an original one but) Loose weight
3. Try new foods.... i guess this can go with number 2
Here are some highly bizarre goals i want to do in life down the road.
1. Go to Broadway and see the Play WICKED
2. Travel back east
3. Fly on an airplane. I have never done this
4. Become a PE teacher
5. Marriage in the temple
There you go... this is a long post for me so i hope you actually read it. Thanks

5 comments:

fivewoods said...

Great goals.....

rochelle said...

So, were you actually wearing tights? That is so funny! You are going to love this year's group just as much as the 2008 alumni, I'm sure of it. And I'm pretty positive that they are going to love you back just as much. If you tell Emily H. about your "Wicked" goal, I bet she'd go with you. It's one of her goals, too!

Bing Math said...

Thanks for being a Sunbeam teacher! I'm sure the people in your primary REALLY appreciate it!

Good goals too!

I think you should get a Southwest $49 flight and go somewhere for a day just so you can fly on the plane. I'm serious!

japetersen said...

Excellent planning for your future!

Anonymous said...

beedgecob [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Codeine-online.aspx]Order cheap Codeine online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url]