Monday, January 12, 2009

First Day of Class!

So the first day of classes went alright... it was a fast day! I think i am going to enjoy this semester. I am in Math 1040 With my cousin Peter. I am in Exercise Sports Science 2500 because this is my major and what i want to do? Ask me what i want to do with it? Well I am not the most in shape, trust me I know... but I am kinda obsessed with working out! I Love it! I cycle, swim, walk on campus... I just love burning a good sweat. So I think what i want to do is be a PE teacher. I think it would be flippin awesome! So I am pleased with my classes. Tomorrow is going to be a pretty good day as well. I am in a recommended class from my older wiser sister, it is Nutrition 1020... it is supposed to be fun with a fun professor. And i am taking Writing 2010 because i have to. And of course i am in institute... a book of mormon class to be exact. So as of right now, I personally feel this is going to be a better semester.... HOPEFULLY! Well i am planning for the future Aunt Judy!

2 comments:

fivewoods said...

Sounds like great classes!

rochelle said...

I think you would be a WONDERFUL PE teacher! I really hope you enjoy your semester. Did you ever find your ipod? ;)