Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trax Stinks- Literally

So trax stinks!!! No it really does!!!! There have been sooooooo many stinky people on the train lately. THe other MORNING for instance, my friends and I were commutting up to school and at one stop, the doors open, someone gets on and they smelled TERRIBLE!!!! A wiff of it filled the train. We didn't know who it was... oh man, gotta love trax right? And today, I sat by a guy who smelled SOOO bad, I almost threw up. Then you may ask, "why didn't you move?" well, i was in a single seat so no one could sit next to me... he was sitting on the bench across from my single seat. (if that makes any sense whatsoever) Oh boy, trax stinks! hahahaha I just had an epiphany! Trax is a good thing to blog about!!! Hahahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TRAX sure does stink :) Last semester, every morning at 7:30 there was a man who was on the train, and he was the smelliest person that I have ever smelled in my entire life, and I literally couldn't breathe!!! I complained about it, but then felt bad. Maybe he doesn't have access to a shower?? It's so hard to think positively about someone when we have a hard time breathing around them....

Bing Math said...

Sorry. I have some students who stink if that makes you feel any better.