Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stapley Sister's are MOVIE STARS!

So me and my sisters used to re-in-act this one scene in a gene kelly movie. Ok maddie and lauren would do the acting but it is hilarious! Maddie would be Gene Kelly and Lauren would be judy garland! They would act this scene on our porch! I would watch and try not to laugh. This is from Summer Stock! Maybe when Maddie and Ben come down, this will be our next video recording we do!



And this next one is from An American in Paris! Sorry everyone but i think the only people who will understand why I put this video on is Maddie and Lauren! ;) hahahahaha

2 comments:

Nedge said...

I love an American in Paris!!!

That song is so cute.

rochelle said...

This was so fun! Are either of these movies on DVD? Nothing beats a good old fashioned movie musical, does it? Thanks, Natalie!