Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Future CARS.... these will go with my homes....

I will own these too.... they will go with my houses I am up to suggestions...... This first one is a 2010 mustang... with my name written all over it.This next one is of a car that i will probably drive to and from the germany castle
This next one will be my car i will use when i am dragging state street
This one is my favorite and will be used for yard work
And this last one? Well i will own Edward and his car.... ;)

5 comments:

mad dog said...

When I was reading this post, I was so afraid you wouldn't put the Volvo on there! I was so relieved when I saw your last car!

Lauren said...

Oh boy, I sure hope we can get all our yard work done with that baby!

Bing Math said...

Coo-coo!

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I like to read blogs like that. Just add some pics :)