Wednesday, January 14, 2009

UGH

I hate to be a blog complainer, but I am going to just get some thoughts off my chest. So I go to the U of U and commute! Yipee doesn't everyone love commutting? Well I don't mind any of it except the afternoon coming home bus. I am the only one in my family who has to commute Trax and Bus and when i complain about it at home, OH BOY do i get torn apart because "I am just a freshmen", or "you have it so easy" or whatever... I just don't understand, they don't even commute UTA anymore and Yet i am the one getting in trouble.... ugh...

1 comment:

mad dog said...

I only did the trax commute for 1 year and it almost killed me! I'm not good with public transorpation. And I only did the train, not the bus too!

I admire how hard you work and the sacrifices you make to go to school!! I can tell school is extremely important to you, and I know your work will pay off greatly in the long run. I am very impressed and proud of you Natalie! Come complain to me anytime you want! You are doing SUCH a great job! Keep being tough! I look up to you -- literally, you're a giant -- even though you're my younger sister.